UK Work Trip (Part 4 of 5)
The next day, our tour guide coworker wanted to take a quick lunch trip over to this local Welsh town called Llanfairpwllgwyngyll...You can actually see the full name of the town in the picture above. It is famous for having the longest town name in the world or something like that. In any case, it was crazy to hear some of the Welsh language and how it is making a comeback in the area.
We jumped back to the canteen at the plant site. Here is a typical lunch there with nice healthy portions of food that are basically like fully home cooked meals. Everything seems to be made from scratch by the two or three chefs they have onsite. It was very tasty!
After finishing out the afternoon (when I wasn't touring around and eating), I got back to the hotel and opted for a light pizza and salad for dinner. Not that I could eat that whole pizza myself!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home